Intern Business Developer Supply Partnerships
Adkomo is a Digital Advertising start-up based in Barcelona. Founded in November 2018 by experts in Online and Mobile Advertising, Adkomo is now working with more than 100 partners across the world, helping them acquire new customers via innovative and performing marketing campaigns.
@About the Job
We are looking for a super-skilled, highly motivated Business Developer that will join our Supply Team. This team manages a worldwide portfolio of Partners (Publishers) and helps them monetize their inventory. Your role will be to look for new Supply partners focusing on Influencer and Website partners.
In this role, you’ll work alongside experienced Digital Marketers and learn what it takes to plan and execute paid media campaigns. The ideal candidate is eager to gain hands-on experience in the Media Industry and learn all aspects of planning & buying across digital media.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us in our Barcelona office.
- Assist the Supply team with the day to day tasks
- Onboarding new Partners (influencers, websites, Media Buyers)
- Monitor, analyze and optimize on a daily basis your Advertising campaigns
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities to grow your Traffic Inventory
- Pull, analyze (data analysis) and send reports to the Demand Team.
- Work closely with your team and provide support when needed
- Follow operations workflow and suggest improvements to the process
- Help to drive business growth, develop and maintain excellent relationships with partners, ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Business Development, we are always looking for new partners, and traffic sources.
@Skills and Requirement
- Master’s Degree in International Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- Fluent in English or and French, talking and writing (other languages will be highly valued)
- Experience in the AD-tech industry will be highly appreciated
- Have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to relate results to business objectives
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics (Have good working knowledge in MS Excel)
- Team player and goal oriented.Understanding of social networks including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, Snapchat, Tiktok
- Interview (Video conference or face to face interview)
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Best practices shared prior to joining the team
@What do we offer
- 650 euros per month allowance
- Full time internship
- Working in the Barcelona city center, 5 mins walking from Passeig de Gracia
- Opportunity to learn from talented and experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share your ideas and take ownership of new projects !
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas
You must be allowed to work in the EU and looking for an end of study internship
Want to join Adkomo? Please send us an updated CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short statement telling us about why you are the right for the Team.