Internship - Fullstack Developer
Adkomo is a Digital Advertising start-up based in Barcelona. Founded in November 2018 by experts in Online and Mobile Advertising, Adkomo is now working with hundreds of partners across the world, helping them acquire new customers via innovative and performing marketing campaigns or monetize their inventory.
About the job
Directly working under the CTO, you will join the developers’ team. In order to be scalable, a redesign of the architecture of one of our platforms initially developed on a PHP – Laravel was started using micro services on Docker with PHP 7.3, Symfony 4 (Api Platform) and GraphQL.
We have several challenges to overcome, such as the development of new micro-service projects to offer more and more new features to our users.
Our values :
- User experience: We develop effective and intuitive tools. Our primary goal is to produce a unique user experience;
- Anticipation: we define a roadmap in order to set clear objectives and to determine the necessary skills for the completion of a project;
- Learning: we are ambitious. Our desire is to grow together and achieve high goals;
- Reliability: With thousands of pieces of information flowing through our servers, we take this responsibility very seriously to build and develop systems whose reliability and security is guaranteed.
- Participate in the development of our API;
- Develop micro-services
- Optimize the database and our different algorithms;
- Ensure the quality of the code;
- Manage the queuing system.
- Very good knowledge of PHP OOP, MVC model
- Knowledge of a PHP framework (ideally Symfony) or Laravel / Zend
- Knowledge in MySQL / MariaDB
- Proficiency in use and good practices of GIT
- Proficiency inAPI design and architecture preference in microservices (GraphQL / Rabbitmq
- Knowledge of Web issues (caching and management of high traffic sites)
- Knowledge of ReactJs is a plu
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Fast growing Online Advertising startup, we provide
- Professional and fun working environment and individual career-oriented organization
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas.
- Friendly/open Agile working environment
- 600 euros per month Allowance
You must be allowed to work in the EU and looking for an end of study internship
Want to join Adkomo? Please send us an updated CV in English at email@example.com and include a short statement telling us about why you are the right for the Team.