Mobile Account Manager - Full time
Adkomo is an AdTech company based in Barcelona, one of the most attractive tech & innovation hubs in Europe. Adkomo helps Brands and Agencies reach out to their prospects and convert them into loyal customers. Our office is based next to the lovely Barcelona’s beach so you will enjoy your lunch break with a super view of the Mediterranean Sea.
You will work in a fully International Environment!!
@About the Job
We are looking for a super-skilled, highly motivated Mobile Account Manager that will join our Demand Team. This team manages a worldwide portfolio of Clients (Advertisers) and help them with their User-Acquisition Strategies. You will be the first contact with our clients, monitoring and optimizing user acquisition campaigns while focusing on growing the partnerships on a daily basis
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Mobile Account Manager in our Barcelona office.
- Integrate, setup, and manage new user mobile acquisition campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and optimize on a daily basis your mobile acquisition campaigns
- Onboard new Advertisers (Agencies & Direct clients)
- Help to drive business growth, develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Work closely with your team and provide support when needed
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities to grow your client portfolio
- Follow operations workflow and suggest improvements to the process
- Represent Adkomo at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients
@Skills and Requirement
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- Experience in the ad-tech industry or related performance mobile marketing will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is a must. Another language will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to business objectives
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and deliver in a timely manner.
- Innovative with out of the box thinking
- Team player
@What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Opportunity to learn from experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share you ideas and take ownership of new projects !
- Interview (Video conference or face to face interview)
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Best practices shared prior to joining the team
You must be allowed to work in the EU
Want to join Adkomo? Please send us an updated CV in English at email@example.com and include a short statement telling us about why you are the right for the Team.