Junior PPC Manager
Adkomo is a Digital Advertising start-up based in Barcelona. Founded in November 2018 by experts in Online and Mobile Advertising, Adkomo is now working with more than 100 partners across the world, helping them acquire new customers via innovative and performing marketing campaigns.
@About the Job
We are currently looking for a super-skilled Junior PPC Specialist to manage and maintain a portfolio of campaigns across a range of PPC Platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Bings, LinkedIn Ads, Outbrain, Taboola,…). Working closely with the Sales and Account Manager team, you will be responsible for creating, monitoring and optimizing PPC campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience in paid search (internships are valid), strong written and verbal skills, and knowledge in Per Per Click. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate, and a self-starter. Expertise in Excel is required.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us in our Barcelona office.
- The PPC Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching campaigns for various clients and products in an array of industries and on multiple platforms including Google, Bing, Paid Social and retargeting platforms
- Review search queries and conversion data to ensure campaigns are receiving relevant and high-quality traffic.
- Manage and optimize paid media campaigns, including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy.
- Managing spend and clicks on a daily basis, ensuring that budget spends are being maximized and maximising profit
- Collaborate with account managers on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
@Skills and Requirement
- Master in Digital Marketing or similar
- Fluent in French, talking and writing
- Good level in English, talking and writing
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook or Native advertising is a must
- Organized and rigorous
- Analytical mind, Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of pivot tables and basic formulas
- Team player
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Good understanding and personal interest in online marketing and digital trends
@What do we offer
- Salary based on experience
- Full time Job
- Working in the Barcelona city center, 5 mins walking from Passeig de Gracia
- Opportunity to learn from talented and experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share your ideas and take ownership of new projects !
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas
- You must be allowed to work in the EU
Want to join Adkomo? Please send us an updated CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short statement telling us about why you are the right for the Team.