2. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT ADKOMO LIMITED, with registered office at 78 Bonham Strand, Workington Tower, Floor 25, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong and registered in the Hong Kong Companies Registry under number 2676735, with a permanent establishment in Spain with address at Carrer de Bailen, 71 Bis, 6-1, 08009 Barcelona, Spain and NIF W7202118A,is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data obtained through cookies. For any query, request, or clarification regarding this Cookies Policy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer through the following email address: dp*@ad****.com
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES? A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your device when accessing the Website for the purpose of storing information and recovering information already stored. Cookies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses made of these technologies are described below.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, are distinguished:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by ADKOMO and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by ADKOMO, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, these can be:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary that allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that ADKOMO uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services (for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access parts of restricted access).
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered for the User to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other Users (for example, the language, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the User accesses the service or the region from which the User accesses the service, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the time frame that they remain activated in the device, we distinguish:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE This Website uses the following cookies:
|GDPR Cookie Consent plugin
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category
|GDPR Cookie Consent plugin
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Non-necessary” category
|Google Tag Manager
|Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
|The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-dele
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
ADKOMO is not responsible for the fact that disabling cookies prevents or hinders the proper functioning of the Website, nor can it guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.