ADKOMO LIMITED, with registered office at 78 Bonham Strand, Workington Tower, Floor 25, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, and registered in the Hong Kong Companies Registry under number 2676735, operates in Spain through a permanent establishment with address at Carrer de Bailen, 71 Bis, 6-1, 08009 Barcelona, Spain and NIF W7202118A. Email:co*****@ad****.com. Telephone: +34 691 47 45 64.
The access, navigation, and use of the Website attribute the condition of the user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of these Conditions of Use, their observance and compliance being enforceable with respect to any User who accesses, browses or uses the Website. In case of not agreeing with the exposed terms, the User must refrain from accessing, browsing, or using the Website.
These Conditions of Use regulate the access, navigation, and use of the Website. Likewise, Users are informed about their rights and obligations in relation to the content displayed through the Website, logos and brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from accessing the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ADKOMO is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including the platform itself, texts, photographs, or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation, and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by ADKOMO. The User has a right to use the contents of the Website solely for the purpose of using this Website, in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by ADKOMO or by third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of ADKOMO or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, does access, browsing, or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the User any right to any distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform, or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents. contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express, and written authorization from ADKOMO or, where appropriate, from the holder of the corresponding rights.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and with a merely illustrative character, it is prohibited:
- Provide false, inaccurate, or incomplete information through the forms on the Website.
- Use the Website in any way that could cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies, or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party.
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation, or publication of any virus, malicious code, or other harmful programs or files.
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users.
- Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality, and public order.
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any ADKOMO server, or to the services offered through the Website, through hacking or forgery, password extraction, or any other illegitimate medium.
- Breaking, or attempting to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website.
- Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in ADKOMO’s systems or networks, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by ADKOMO of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
The User acknowledges and accepts that ADKOMO will not be responsible for the availability of external websites or resources, and does not subscribe to any type of advertising, products, or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
The User acknowledges and accepts that ADKOMO will not be responsible for any losses or damages that the User may incur as a result of the availability of the aforementioned websites or external resources, or as a result of the credibility that it grants to the completeness, precision or existence of any type of advertising, products or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
The User who wants to introduce links to the Website from his own website must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link to the Website, not being able to reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way.
- No frames or frames of any kind may be established that surround the Website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or together with content unrelated to it, in such a way that it produces, or may produce, error or confusion in Users about the origin. of the service or its contents, implies an act of unfair comparison or imitation, or is done in any other way that is prohibited by Law.
- From the website that includes the link, no type of false or inaccurate statement may be made about ADKOMO, about the quality of its services or about its partners, employees, or clients, nor can it imply that ADKOMO has authorized the link or that it has otherwise supervised or assumed the content or services offered through the external website.
- The use of any trademark or other distinctive sign of ADKOMO within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by ADKOMO.
- The website that includes the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to content that is illegal, harmful, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third-party rights. , that produce or may produce the false idea that ADKOMO endorses or supports the ideas, statements, or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by ADKOMO, taking into account the contents and the general theme of the website where the link is established.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ADKOMO does not guarantee nor is it responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted on it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; and (vi) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules, and instructions that ADKOMO establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
This, however, ADKOMO declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical and technical point of view. legal and organizational
ADKOMO will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity, or updating of the information published on the Website from sources unrelated to it and will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information
7. NOTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENTS
In the event that the User finds any information or content on the Website that may be illicit, illegal, contrary to current regulations, contrary to the Conditions of Use, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, you must immediately notify ADKOMO so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
8. WEBSITE SUSPENSION
ADKOMO reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict, or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the Website’s services, with or without prior notification, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
ADKOMO reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time, as well as the presentation, configuration and content of the Website. The access and use of the Website after the entry into force of said modifications implies acceptance of these.
For the purposes of these Conditions of Use, the User can contact ADKOMO through the following email address:co*****@ad****.com.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy related to them will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain), the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.